- 4Bs: Belonging, being, believing, behaving
- In Religious Education, is our approach to diversity too focussed on the ‘positions reached’ and not enough on the ‘ways of knowing’ that led people there?
- Speaking truth to authority, conscience and getting your retaliation in first.
- Religious Education and the subject’s title
- 79 year old retired PE teacher rescues 87 year old from deep ditch
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: Blog
I asked my students to write a short reflection on ethics or values from their early years that they hold on to or think about now. Then I thought I would have a go at my own attempt at it … Continue reading
So we spent the weekend with my Mum and Dad by the sea. Said our goodbyes and drove home. Once home did the traditional ‘ring to say you got home safely’. No UFO abductions on the way back on this … Continue reading
So I have this sore shoulder that has some swelling in and pain. I go for injections to give symptomatic relief. I can’t drive afterwards for insurance reasons and as the hospital is miles from public transport that means a taxi. … Continue reading