- Is it time for religious education to recognise religion is a bit quantum? An irreverent bit of Friday morning writing
- Doing RE Hermeneutically – Learning to become interpreters of religion
- WHAT CONSTITUTES EVIDENCE, REASONABLE REASON, AND THE VALUES OF EVALUATION IN RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
- 4Bs: Belonging, being, believing, behaving
- In Religious Education, is our approach to diversity too focussed on the ‘positions reached’ and not enough on the ‘ways of knowing’ that led people there?
Subscribe to Blog via Email