- Doing RE Hermeneutically – Learning to become interpreters of religion
- WHAT CONSTITUTES EVIDENCE, REASONABLE REASON, AND THE VALUES OF EVALUATION IN RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
- 4Bs: Belonging, being, believing, behaving
- In Religious Education, is our approach to diversity too focussed on the ‘positions reached’ and not enough on the ‘ways of knowing’ that led people there?
- Speaking truth to authority, conscience and getting your retaliation in first.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: June 2017
So we spent the weekend with my Mum and Dad by the sea. Said our goodbyes and drove home. Once home did the traditional ‘ring to say you got home safely’. No UFO abductions on the way back on this … Continue reading
So I have this sore shoulder that has some swelling in and pain. I go for injections to give symptomatic relief. I can’t drive afterwards for insurance reasons and as the hospital is miles from public transport that means a taxi. … Continue reading
It’s not exactly the kind of question my wife expected but when a 9-year-old comes up with that, you just know she has been doing RE at school. Mum -, ‘that’s an interesting question – what makes you ask it?’ Daughter … Continue reading